Welcome to our 1864 farmhouse…life is good!


Thursday, March 24

did the recent super full moon confuse Mother Nature?

Man in the Moon vintage image download
Would you believe me if I told you about our weather
for Wednesday, March 23?

...morning:
warm, like a lovely spring day was ahead

...afternoon:
summerlike with tornado warnings and hail storms

...evening:
winter returns with snow and ice

Now, this gal's more than a bit confused, but then,
I think Mother Nature is too!

So....how's the weather where you are?!

4 comments:

  1. Rain on and off for 6 days now. Weird for us this time of year but I love it as I know it will be hot soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain for a week...gorgeous day yesterday with poofy white clouds and brilliant blue skies...rain today. Grrrrr.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I lived in Ohio my entire life until 2008 when I moved to Kansas. When I moved here, I would often hear people say "only in Kansas can you have 4 seasons in one day"... I was puzzled, because honestly, I firmly believe that statement is most true in Ohio!!! We always said that when I was growing up, and your story here just confirms that Ohio is THE first state with four seasons in 24 hours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like Kansas! I'm so sick of dull gray skies and cold damp weather...we need SUN! We had freezing drizzle and snow predicted earlier this week but the snow melted as soon as it hit the ground and it didn't last. Yesterday we came so close to seeing the sun that I found myself excited and happy...then it got dark again. Enough is enough already...give us some sun please! It's to get better every day for the next few days with partly sunny to sunny days ahead. I can't wait! I hope your weather has improved since this post...it's been a tough winter for a lot of us.Have a wonderful day!
    Maura :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!

 
01 09 10