During all this miserable heat & humidity, I thought I’d share a photo that may make you smile.
My daughter and I discovered this barn door on the way to a friend’s home.
Patriotic? Yes, but with a touch of whimsy…
I have no idea who Stinky is, but thank you Stinky, for making us laugh!

Ha! What a fun discovery! Look after yourself.
ReplyDeleteMade us laugh! You too - stay as cool as possible. I’m watering early but still, by 7 it’s 80 degrees. Too much for me.
DeleteLol very cute
ReplyDeleteWe all can use a giggle!
DeleteHow great is that! At least Stinky is patriotic. Janice
ReplyDeleteHa - I agree. Do you think it’s a farmer’s “man cave?”
DeleteI couldn’t love this more. (I wonder if Stinky is single? ;-) )
ReplyDeleteOh Robin - I’m sure he is, and for good reason!!
DeleteI would love to know who Stinky is. Xx
ReplyDeleteJules - I have so often wanted to stop and knock on the farmhouse door!!
Delete