“It is not what we have that will make us a great nation; it is the way in which we use it.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Welcome to an 1864 farmhouse…life is good!
This time of year, the grassy paths I take to greet chickens and goats are covered with leaves. Leaves that break the morning quiet with th...
Teddy Roosevelt was correct. Love your centerpiece! Happy July 4th. Janice
ReplyDeleteAgreed Janice - wise words. Happy day to you too - I hope it’s cooled off a bit there - it’s raining here now. Yep - wishing for Fall!
DeleteLove that quote.
ReplyDeleteSo true…
DeleteHe gives us the parks. Happy 4th
ReplyDeleteCathy
Yes!!
DeleteHe was a remarkable man. Happy (belated) Independence Day to you my friend. (Beautiful flag display!!)
ReplyDeleteHmmm we need some good men dare I say. (insert eye roll here.). And thanks - I hope you had a good day too!
DeleteHappy 4th! To you and your beautiful family. Xx
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty photos . Hoping you had a fantastic 4th. Enjoy these summer days
ReplyDelete