Welcome to our 1864 farmhouse…life is good!


Thursday, June 28

heartfelt thanks to MaryJanes Farm...love the Wild Bread book!


Some days it just seems like there's extra happiness that greets me!



flowers bursting with color...
(no filters, I promise)




a volunteer gourd/pumpkin plant that is growing like crazy!
(somewhere behind it is a hidden birdbath)


Even a chippy red watering can makes me smile.



and then...
an email from Debbie, MaryJanes Beach Farmgirl,
that says I'm the lucky winner of
MaryJane Butters new Wild Bread book!

I couldn't have been more surprised or thrilled,
and i
n no time at all this was on my doorstep...





I spent the night in our little camper Maizy, curled up reading it cover-to-cover!

It's packed with great recipes and step-by-step how-to's. And truly, these photos don't do the originals justice...trust me, they're beautiful!





I bake for our local farmers' market, and I can't wait to share these wonderful breads with my customers...I know they'll go crazy!

Thanks so much to MaryJanes Farm for offering this book as a giveaway...you truly made my day.

My first batch of starter is on the counter now...oh dear, a true weakness for me: warm bread topped with real butter, mmm, for me, there's not much that beats that!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!

 
01 09 10