Welcome to our 1864 farmhouse…life is good!


Wednesday, December 21

candy cane sugar scrub...

If you're looking for a stocking stuffer, this jar of sugar scrub smells terrific, and is oh-so easy to whip up.

Candy Cane Sugar Scrub
3 c. sugar
1 c. sunflower oil*
10 drops peppermint oil

Stir all ingredients together; spoon into jars.
*I always use sunflower oil because it doesn't have a scent.

Add a Christmas label, and you could even tie on a vintage spoon or small scoop.
That's it, you're done! Your jar of  scrub is ready to tuck into a stocking or share with a friend.


I think I'll leave one for the Big Guy!

4 comments:

  1. Great last minute homemade gift idea! I think I even have everything including some fabulous jars! Thanks for sharing,

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, what a quick gift to give or make for yourself. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Ginnysyard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, good idea! Let's see...who could I make some for? I know...me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I've just published my last post for 2011 i wanted to make sure i stop over here to wish you and your family a merry Christmas and a healthy new years. Richard

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!

 
01 09 10