Welcome to our 1864 farmhouse…life is good!


Tuesday, March 7

time flies...


I don't know how we went from this...




and this...


to this...


and this...



Wow..time does fly.

Our daughter is going to Disney tomorrow with the orchestra/band/choir for a 6- day trip. Yep...she'll be totin' that cello down to the Magic Kingdom on charter buses
with 200 of her closest friends.

For 18 hours.

I know they'll have a ball!

I've tucked surprises in her suitcase for her to open each day, and wrapped chocolate bars with "Disney or Bust!" candy wrappers to share with friends.

However...

my best girlfriends and I are meeting at the school to console ourselves with mass quantities of chocolate as we smile and wave goodbye.

I don't want to hear stories about cutting apron strings...
I want chocolate and girlfriends to cry with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!

 
01 09 10