Welcome to our 1864 farmhouse…life is good!


Wednesday, February 13

chocolate fondue...

If you're searching for a Valentine's food gift to share, this fondue is terrific!


Graphics Source



I have a friend who often gifts me with a jar of this yummy fondue, and, I confess, I've been known to share it with my family only after a significant portion of the jar is missing (yes...secretly enjoyed by me.) Then we giggle about why on earth she would give us a jar that's half empty...but my family knows better!

Anyway, don't delay...this is a chocolate lover's dream!

Simply Wonderful Chocolate Fondue


24-oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
6 T. light corn syrup
3 to 6 T. orange extract
1 pt. heavy cream

Melt chips in a double boiler. Add remaining ingredients; stir until blended and warmed through.

Spoon into a glass jar and tuck into a basket along with pound cake, bananas, mandarin oranges, or strawberries. Give instructions to simply reheat and enjoy. Be sure to refrigerate leftovers...if there are any!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!

 
01 09 10