A Dream Come True For My Madison. And For Me!
13 hours ago
Welcome to an 1864 farmhouse…life is good!
...Happy May Day! For years we've enjoyed gathering flowers, tucking them into baskets or Mason jars, and then secretly delivering them ...
What a great idea. We use clothespins for chip clips, too. These are so cute and a great use for all that scrapbook paper I'll never use. Thinking about giving these as little Christmas gifts, too.
ReplyDeleteThat's a terrific idea...thinking ahead to gift giving! They could clip onto a card or recipe easily...I may do that myself, thanks for the idea!
DeleteThese are great! Wondering if these would sell in our booth at the antiques mall, might have to make up a few. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOh I'm sure they'd sell - clip them onto a little card, maybe slip into a clear bag and tie on a ribbon. Who wouldn't want them as a little gift (dare I say it?) or stocking stuffer. Let me know how it turns out!
Delete