Saturday, September 05, 2026

and here is September’s link…

 


Still playing catch-up, but here is the latest MaryJane’s Farm post:

September!


(Also, is anyone else having trouble uploading pictures to Blogger? None of my settings have changed, but the only way to upload pictures is from my phone. I’m still old-school, I prefer a PC, a mouse, and a large keyboard!)



4 comments:

  1. I can't say whether or not I'm having issues uploading photos to Blogger as I am at the lake and haven't access to my pc (I am like you, however, and prefer that for blogging, etc.) But....I am having problem accessing the link for the new MJF post you said is included in this post??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I just checked and it worked for me. Let’s try the long version…so sorry! (Ahhh yo be at the lake - relax and have a restful time )

      https://www.farmgirlbloggers.com/category/rural_farmgirl

      Delete
  2. I can upload pics, but was having problems commenting on other blogs. Back to normal though now. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!