Sunday, August 30, 2026

hello friends!



It’s been a while since I’ve posted...it seems each day is so full that I simply can't keep up. Where do the hours go? I will try to remedy that.

However; I’ve been visiting your blogs and reading up on all the latest! 




A heartfelt thanks for all of your comments on my last post...I so appreciate you sharing your own experiences, as well as your insight and words of wisdom regarding my rant on the lack of manners in today's world. 

I left each of you a reply...again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. 




Oh my, what wonderful neighbors YOU would be...so grateful to know you from across the many miles.




11 comments:

  1. Always good to see a post from you. What a beautiful shot of the rainbow and windmill.I love the tree trunk planter for the lamb's ear. I hope your week goes better than expected!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Daisy, I saw a neighbor had impatience in a hollow trunk, so I borrowed her idea! Thank you for the good wishes – we have a heat advisory- what a way to welcome September!

      Delete
  2. Blogging friends are the BEST! Cannot believe tomorrow starts the BER months already. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janice, you’re absolutely right!! So grateful to stumbled on your blog and so many other others that make my day brighter. And yes, personally my favorite time of year but so much to wrap up!

      Delete
  3. It's lovely to see a post from you , Mary. I'm not sure where this year has gone, but it's certainly moving quickly. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Jules - You’re right the summer has flown by. But then I say that every year so I must be getting older! ;) I remember hearing time flies whether you’re having fun or not – let’s choose joy!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh thank you - the rainbow was so pretty - one of the few times I’ve seen one clear across the sky!

      Delete
  5. Always so happy to see a post from you, my dear friend. Such beautiful photos of your beautiful world. I hope that autumn passes a bit more slowly than summer! Have a cozy evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think, my friend, you still are ahead of me in keeping up with blogging. ;-) Yes, the blog world seems a bit kinder, a bit softer than the "real" world most days. I treasure so the friends I have met here and am so glad to count you among them. Beautiful photos as always. I particularly love the lamb's ear in the tree trunk. Does that manage to contain them? Early on in my "gardening" days, I planted lamb's ear and it ran rampant. It took me years to get rid of it finally and completely. It was beautiful, yes, but overtook everything - and once we had a nasty storm, their beauty was destroyed....they toppled and fell, turned yellow, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!