Welcome to our 1864 farmhouse…life is good!


Thursday, July 13

farmgirl phone photos...


I try to keep my camera handy, it seems there's always something that just needs to be saved for the memories...old barns with chippy paint, glorious flower gardens, centuries old farmhouses, and regional eye-catchers like the hundreds of wind turbines we came across on our last road trip...they seemed to fill the fields for miles. 

However; there are times I just run out the door and don't bring my camera along...those are the days I see the most beautiful sights, and I'm left with only my phone camera. Ugh...and so it goes.

Such was the case last week...this sunset was so beautiful that my daughter and I just had to pull the truck off to the side of the road and really enjoy it. The shape of the clouds, the intense colors, the dramatic shadows...no photo trickery here, this is what we actually saw. And yet, the camera couldn't capture all of the beauty we saw with our own eyes.

I'm sorry to say, all I had was my phone, but I snapped some pictures anyway and wanted to share them.

(At least I didn't run out the door without my phone...which happens more than I'd like to admit!)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!

 
01 09 10