Welcome to our 1864 farmhouse…life is good!


Thursday, March 9

survival...


We  laughed, we cried, we ate chocolate...Orange Milanos, Hershey bars, Andes Mints, and chocolate chip cookies were in abundance between all the moms as the charter buses pulled out of the school parking lot.

The kids didn't see us shed a tear...we waved and smiled as we quietly dug our nails into our palms. Yep...we had this down perfectly.

So today, in about an hour, the buses will be pulling up to the beach...it should be 77 degrees in Orlando and the plan is to swim, visit the surf shops, and enjoy a beach barbecue...what fun they'll have!

So what will we moms do to keep busy?  Well my friend Kathy and I have already started, but we plan to hit our spring cleaning with a frenzy!  I'm following my tried & true schedule, but found this terrific one too and thought I'd share...you can find it by clicking here...




And so I'm off!  Tomorrow is a teacher work day so the boy-child (or does age 13 make him a man-child now?) will find something fun to do.

My, oh my...time DOES fly.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!

 
01 09 10